- Admissions are open from Nursery to Class IX for session 2020-21. Minimum Age required as on 31st March 2020 for each class admission is stated as seen below:
- Minimum age for admission to class Nursery is 2+ , class LKG is 3+ years, class UKG is 4+ years, class 1 is 5+ years, class 2 is 6+ years, class 3 is 7+ years, class 4 is 8+ years, class 5 is 9+ years, class 6 is 10+ years, class 7 is 11+ years, class 8 is 12+ years, class 9 is 13+ years at the beginning of the session (as on 31st March).
- There is a written assessment for children along with an interaction with parents for Grade I upwards. For pre-primary admissions, an informal interaction along with the child on the date as mentioned on child’s admit card is mandatory.
- Date of assessment/ interaction and further details would be shared at the time of registration.
- No change of date will be entertained. However, the school authorities reserve the right to change the date and time of interaction if need be.
- Parents are requested to bring the original Birth Certificate of the child issued by the Municipal Corporation along with self-attested photocopy of the same. No change in the date of birth will be entertained once the admission is done.
- Parents are also requested to submit completed admission form along with passport sized photograph.
TRANSFER CERTIFICATES :
Students who are under transfer from schools (including outside U.P.) must have their Transfer Certificates counter-signed by the Inspector of Schools of the state concerned
For admission to Nursery, LKG and UKG, parents are required to submit
- A photocopy of the date of birth certificate of their wards issued by a competent authority at the time of admission
- One passport size photograph of the ward.
- Requisite admission form
- Aadhaar card of the ward
For admission to other classes a certificate from the head of the school where the student is presently studying, will have to be produced at the time of admission. The Original copy of the Birth Certificate must be produced for verification when required. Application for admission should be given in the appropriate form. Children, along with their parents, will be interviewed, if necessary, by the Principal.
Prospectus and Registration form can be obtained from the school office by paying the registration fee and completed Registration form need to be deposited in the School office within a specific time. The said registration fee shall be non-refundable